Calendar Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CalendarDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An orderly arrangement of the division of time, adapted to the purposes of civil life, as years, months, weeks, and days; also, a register of the year with its divisions; an almanac.
- (n.) An orderly list or enumeration of persons, things, or events; a schedule; as, a calendar of state papers; a calendar of bills presented in a legislative assembly; a calendar of causes arranged for trial in court; a calendar of a college or an academy.
- (v. t.) To enter or write in a calendar; to register.
- (n.) A tabular statement of the dates of feasts, offices, saints days, etc., esp. of those which are liable to change yearly according to the varying date of Easter.
• CalendarialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the calendar or a calendar.