Cambria Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CambriaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The ancient Latin name of Wales. It is used by modern poets.
• CambrianDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to Cambria or Wales.
- (n.) A native of Cambria or Wales.
- (n.) The Cambrian formation.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the lowest subdivision of the rocks of the Silurian or Molluscan age; -- sometimes described as inferior to the Silurian. It is named from its development in Cambria or Wales. See the Diagram under Geology.