Canaries Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CanariesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Canary
• CanaryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To perform the canary dance; to move nimbly; to caper.
- (n.) Wine made in the Canary Islands; sack.
- (n.) A quick and lively dance.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Canary Islands; as, canary wine; canary birds.
- (a.) Of a pale yellowish color; as, Canary stone.
- (n.) A pale yellow color, like that of a canary bird.
- (n.) A canary bird.