Canceled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CanceledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cancel
• CancelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) The part thus suppressed.
- (v. i.) To annul or destroy; to revoke or recall.
- (v. i.) The suppression or striking out of matter in type, or of a printed page or pages.
- (v. i.) To cross and deface, as the lines of a writing, or as a word or figure; to mark out by a cross line; to blot out or obliterate.
- (v. i.) An inclosure; a boundary; a limit.
- (v. i.) To shut out, as with a railing or with latticework; to exclude.
- (v. i.) To suppress or omit; to strike out, as matter in type.
- (v. i.) To inclose or surround, as with a railing, or with latticework.