Canopy Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CanopyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A covering fixed over a bed, dais, or the like, or carried on poles over an exalted personage or a sacred object, etc. chiefly as a mark of honor.
- (n.) Also, a rooflike covering, supported on pillars over an altar, a statue, a fountain, etc.
- (v. t.) To cover with, or as with, a canopy.
- (n.) An ornamental projection, over a door, window, niche, etc.
• CanopyingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Canopy