Carbureted Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CarburetedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Saturated or impregnated with some volatile carbon compound; as, water gas is carbureted to increase its illuminating power.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Carburet
- (a.) Combined with carbon in the manner of a carburet or carbide.
• CarburetDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To combine or to impregnate with carbon, as by passing through or over a liquid hydrocarbon; to carbonize or carburize.
- (n.) A carbide. See Carbide