Careening Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CareeningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Careen
• CareenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To cause (a vessel) to lean over so that she floats on one side, leaving the other side out of water and accessible for repairs below the water line; to case to be off the keel.
- (v. i.) To incline to one side, or lie over, as a ship when sailing on a wind; to be off the keel.