Casehardened Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CasehardenedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Hardened against, or insusceptible to, good influences; rendered callous by persistence in wrongdoing or resistance of good influences; -- said of persons.
- (a.) Having the surface hardened, as iron tools.
• CasehardenDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To render insensible to good influences.
- (v. t.) To subject to a process which converts the surface of iron into steel.