Casings Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CasingsDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. pl.) Dried dung of cattle used as fuel.
• CasingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cash
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Case
- (n.) An inclosing frame; esp. the framework around a door or a window. See Case, n., 4.
- (n.) The act or process of inclosing in, or covering with, a case or thin substance, as plaster, boards, etc.
- (n.) An outside covering, for protection or ornament, or to precent the radiation of heat.