Caused Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CausedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cause
• CauseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) Sake; interest; advantage.
- (v.) A suit or action in court; any legal process by which a party endeavors to obtain his claim, or what he regards as his right; case; ground of action.
- (v.) That which is the occasion of an action or state; ground; reason; motive; as, cause for rejoicing.
- (v.) That which produces or effects a result; that from which anything proceeds, and without which it would not exist.
- (n.) To effect as an agent; to produce; to be the occasion of; to bring about; to bring into existence; to make; -- usually followed by an infinitive, sometimes by that with a finite verb.
- (v.) The side of a question, which is espoused, advocated, and upheld by a person or party; a principle which is advocated; that which a person or party seeks to attain.
- (v. i.) To assign or show cause; to give a reason; to make excuse.
- (v.) Any subject of discussion or debate; matter; question; affair in general.
- (conj.) Abbreviation of Because.