Censuring Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CensuringDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Censure
• CensureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To condemn or reprimand by a judicial or ecclesiastical sentence.
- (v. i.) To form or express a judgment in regard to; to estimate; to judge.
- (n.) Judgment either favorable or unfavorable; opinion.
- (v. i.) To judge.
- (v. i.) To find fault with and condemn as wrong; to blame; to express disapprobation of.
- (n.) Judicial or ecclesiastical sentence or reprimand; condemnatory judgment.
- (n.) The act of blaming or finding fault with and condemning as wrong; reprehension; blame.