Ceremonial Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CeremonialDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Relating to ceremony, or external rite; ritual; according to the forms of established rites.
- (n.) A system of rules and ceremonies, enjoined by law, or established by custom, in religious worship, social intercourse, or the courts of princes; outward form.
- (a.) Observant of forms; ceremonious. [In this sense ceremonious is now preferred.]
- (n.) The order for rites and forms in the Roman Catholic church, or the book containing the rules prescribed to be observed on solemn occasions.
• CeremonialnessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Quality of being ceremonial.