Chalked Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ChalkedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Chalk
• ChalkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Finely prepared chalk, used as a drawing implement; also, by extension, a compound, as of clay and black lead, or the like, used in the same manner. See Crayon.
- (v. t.) To manure with chalk, as land.
- (n.) A soft, earthy substance, of a white, grayish, or yellowish white color, consisting of calcium carbonate, and having the same composition as common limestone.
- (v. t.) To rub or mark with chalk.
- (v. t.) To make white, as with chalk; to make pale; to bleach.