Channeled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ChanneledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Channel
• ChannelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To form a channel in; to cut or wear a channel or channels in; to groove.
- (v. t.) To course through or over, as in a channel.
- (n.) A strait, or narrow sea, between two portions of lands; as, the British Channel.
- (n.) Flat ledges of heavy plank bolted edgewise to the outside of a vessel, to increase the spread of the shrouds and carry them clear of the bulwarks.
- (n.) That through which anything passes; means of passing, conveying, or transmitting; as, the news was conveyed to us by different channels.
- (n.) The deeper part of a river, harbor, strait, etc., where the main current flows, or which affords the best and safest passage for vessels.
- (n.) The hollow bed where a stream of water runs or may run.
- (n.) A gutter; a groove, as in a fluted column.