Cheat Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CheatDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To beguile.
- (v. i.) To practice fraud or trickery; as, to cheat at cards.
- (n.) One who cheats or deceives; an impostor; a deceiver; a cheater.
- (n.) The obtaining of property from another by an intentional active distortion of the truth.
- (n.) A troublesome grass, growing as a weed in grain fields; -- called also chess. See Chess.
- (n.) Wheat, or bread made from wheat.
- (n.) An act of deception or fraud; that which is the means of fraud or deception; a fraud; a trick; imposition; imposture.
- (n.) To deceive and defraud; to impose upon; to trick; to swindle.
• CheatablenessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Capability of being cheated.