Choose Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ChooseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To make a selection; to decide.
- (v. t.) To make choice of; to select; to take by way of preference from two or more objects offered; to elect; as, to choose the least of two evils.
- (v. i.) To do otherwise.
- (v. t.) To wish; to desire; to prefer.
• ChooserDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who chooses; one who has the power or right of choosing; an elector.