Cleaned Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CleanedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Clean
• CleanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Well-proportioned; shapely; as, clean limbs.
- (superl.) Free from that which is useless or injurious; without defects; as, clean land; clean timber.
- (adv.) Without limitation or remainder; quite; perfectly; wholly; entirely.
- (a.) To render clean; to free from whatever is foul, offensive, or extraneous; to purify; to cleanse.
- (superl.) Free from awkwardness; not bungling; adroit; dexterous; as, aclean trick; a clean leap over a fence.
- (superl.) Free from dirt or filth; as, clean clothes.
- (superl.) Free from restraint or neglect; complete; entire.
- (superl.) Free from that which is corrupting to the morals; pure in tone; healthy.
- (superl.) Free from moral defilement; sinless; pure.
- (adv.) Without miscarriage; not bunglingly; dexterously.
- (superl.) Free from ceremonial defilement.
- (superl.) Free from errors and vulgarisms; as, a clean style.