Cleaved Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CleavedDefinition & Meaning in English
- () of Cleave
- (p. p.) of Cleave
- (imp.) of Cleave
• CleaveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To part or divide by force; to split or rive; to cut.
- (v. i. ) To unite or be united closely in interest or affection; to adhere with strong attachment.
- (v. i.) To part; to open; to crack; to separate; as parts of bodies; as, the ground cleaves by frost.
- (v. i. ) To adhere closely; to stick; to hold fast; to cling.
- (v. i. ) To fit; to be adapted; to assimilate.
- (v. t.) To part or open naturally; to divide.