Cleeked Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CleekedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pret. & p. p.) of Cleek
• CleekDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Act of cleeking; a clutch.
- (v. t.) To hook or link (together); hence, to marry.
- (v. t.) To catch or draw out with a cleek, as a fish; to hook.
- (v. t.) To seize; clutch; snatch; catch; pluck.
- (n.) A large hook or crook, as for a pot over a fire; specif., an iron-headed golf club with a straight, narrow face and a long shaft.