Clinked Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ClinkedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Clink
• ClinkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To cause to give out a slight, sharp, tinkling, sound, as by striking metallic or other sonorous bodies together.
- (v. i.) To give out a slight, sharp, tinkling sound.
- (v. i.) To rhyme. [Humorous].
- (n.) A slight, sharp, tinkling sound, made by the collision of sonorous bodies.
- (n.) A prison cell; a lockup; -- probably orig. the name of the noted prison in Southwark, England.