Clipping Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ClippingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which is clipped off or out of something; a piece separated by clipping; as, newspaper clippings.
- (n.) The act of cutting off, curtailing, or diminishing; the practice of clipping the edges of coins.
- (n.) The act of embracing.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Clip