Clue Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ClueDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A loop and thimbles at the corner of a sail.
- (n.) A lower corner of a square sail, or the after corner of a fore-and-aft sail.
- (n.) That which guides or directs one in anything of a doubtful or intricate nature; that which gives a hint in the solution of a mystery.
- (n.) A ball of thread, yarn, or cord; also, The thread itself.
- (n.) A ball of thread; a thread or other means of guidance. Same as Clew.
- (n.) A combination of lines or nettles by which a hammock is suspended.