Clumps Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ClumpsDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A game in which questions are asked for the purpose of enabling the questioners to discover a word or thing previously selected by two persons who answer the questions; -- so called because the players take sides in two "clumps" or groups, the "clump" which guesses the word winning the game.
• ClumpDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A cluster; a group; a thicket.
- (n.) The compressed clay of coal strata.
- (n.) An unshaped piece or mass of wood or other substance.
- (v. t.) To arrange in a clump or clumps; to cluster; to group.
- (v. i.) To tread clumsily; to clamp.