Coaching Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CoachingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Coach
• CoachDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A large, closed, four-wheeled carriage, having doors in the sides, and generally a front and back seat inside, each for two persons, and an elevated outside seat in front for the driver.
- (n.) A cabin on the after part of the quarter-deck, usually occupied by the captain.
- (n.) A special tutor who assists in preparing a student for examination; a trainer; esp. one who trains a boats crew for a race.
- (v. t.) To convey in a coach.
- (n.) A first-class passenger car, as distinguished from a drawing-room car, sleeping car, etc. It is sometimes loosely applied to any passenger car.
- (v. i.) To drive or to ride in a coach; -- sometimes used with
- (v. t.) To prepare for public examination by private instruction; to train by special instruction.