Coalesce Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CoalesceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To grow together; to unite by growth into one body; as, the parts separated by a wound coalesce.
- (n.) To unite in one body or product; to combine into one body or community; as, vapors coalesce.
• CoalescenceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act or state of growing together, as similar parts; the act of uniting by natural affinity or attraction; the state of being united; union; concretion.