Coma Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ComaDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A tuft or bunch, -- as the assemblage of branches forming the head of a tree; or a cluster of bracts when empty and terminating the inflorescence of a plant; or a tuft of long hairs on certain seeds.
- (n.) The envelope of a comet; a nebulous covering, which surrounds the nucleus or body of a comet.
- (n.) A state of profound insensibility from which it is difficult or impossible to rouse a person. See Carus.
• ComatousDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Comatose.