Commerce Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CommerceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Social intercourse; the dealings of one person or class in society with another; familiarity.
- (v. i.) To carry on trade; to traffic.
- (n.) A round game at cards, in which the cards are subject to exchange, barter, or trade.
- (n.) Sexual intercourse.
- (n.) The exchange or buying and selling of commodities; esp. the exchange of merchandise, on a large scale, between different places or communities; extended trade or traffic.
- (v. i.) To hold intercourse; to commune.
• CommercedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Commerce