Concaved Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConcavedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Bowed in the form of an arch; -- called also arched.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Concave
• ConcaveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A curved sheath or breasting for a revolving cylinder or roll.
- (v. t.) To make hollow or concave.
- (a.) Hollow; void of contents.
- (n.) A hollow; an arched vault; a cavity; a recess.
- (a.) Hollow and curved or rounded; vaulted; -- said of the interior of a curved surface or line, as of the curve of the of the inner surface of an eggshell, in opposition to convex; as, a concave mirror; the concave arch of the sky.