Cond Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CondDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To con, as a ship.
• ConDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) Against the affirmative side; in opposition; on the negative side; -- The antithesis of pro, and usually in connection with it. See Pro.
- (v. t.) To know; to understand; to acknowledge.
- (v. t.) To study in order to know; to peruse; to learn; to commit to memory; to regard studiously.
- (v. t.) To conduct, or superintend the steering of (a vessel); to watch the course of (a vessel) and direct the helmsman how to steer.
• CondemnedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Condemn
- (a.) Pronounced to be wrong, guilty, worthless, or forfeited; adjudged or sentenced to punishment, destruction, or confiscation.
- (a.) Used for condemned persons.