Connived Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConnivedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Connive
• ConniveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To close the eyes upon a fault; to wink (at); to fail or forbear by intention to discover an act; to permit a proceeding, as if not aware of it; -- usually followed by at.
- (v. t.) To shut the eyes to; to overlook; to pretend not to see.
- (v. i.) To open and close the eyes rapidly; to wink.