Constituent Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ConstituentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The person or thing which constitutes, determines, or constructs.
- (n.) That which constitutes or composes, as a part, or an essential part; a component; an element.
- (n.) One for whom another acts; especially, one who is represented by another in a legislative assembly; -- correlative to representative.
- (a.) Having the power of electing or appointing.
- (a.) Serving to form, compose, or make up; elemental; component.
- (n.) A person who appoints another to act for him as attorney in fact.