Contemplating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ContemplatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Contemplate
• ContemplateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To consider or have in view, as contingent or probable; to look forward to; to purpose; to intend.
- (v. i.) To consider or think studiously; to ponder; to reflect; to muse; to meditate.
- (v. t.) To look at on all sides or in all its bearings; to view or consider with continued attention; to regard with deliberate care; to meditate on; to study.