Contour Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ContourDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The outline of a figure or body, or the line or lines representing such an outline; the line that bounds; periphery.
- (n.) The outline of a horizontal section of the ground, or of works of fortification.
• ContourneDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Turned in a direction which is not the usual one; -- said of an animal turned to the sinister which is usually turned to the dexter, or the like.