Coordinate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CoordinateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A thing of the same rank with another thing; one two or more persons or things of equal rank, authority, or importance.
- (v. t.) To give a common action, movement, or condition to; to regulate and combine so as to produce harmonious action; to adjust; to harmonize; as, to coordinate muscular movements.
- (a.) Equal in rank or order; not subordinate.
- (n.) Lines, or other elements of reference, by means of which the position of any point, as of a curve, is defined with respect to certain fixed lines, or planes, called coordinate axes and coordinate planes. See Abscissa.
- (v. t.) To make coordinate; to put in the same order or rank; as, to coordinate ideas in classification.
• CoordinatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Coordinate