Coraled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CoraledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having coral; covered with coral.
• CoralDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A piece of coral, usually fitted with small bells and other appurtenances, used by children as a plaything.
- (n.) The hard parts or skeleton of various Anthozoa, and of a few Hydrozoa. Similar structures are also formed by some Bryozoa.
- (n.) The ovaries of a cooked lobster; -- so called from their color.