Corking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CorkingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cork
• CorkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To furnish or fit with cork; to raise on cork.
- (n.) The outer layer of the bark of the cork tree (Quercus Suber), of which stoppers for bottles and casks are made. See Cutose.
- (n.) A mass of tabular cells formed in any kind of bark, in greater or less abundance.
- (n.) A stopper for a bottle or cask, cut out of cork.
- (v. t.) To stop with a cork, as a bottle.
• Corking pinDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A pin of a large size, formerly used attaching a womans headdress to a cork mold.