Counterlath Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CounterlathDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any lath laid without actual measurement between two gauged laths.
- (n.) One of many laths used in preparing one side of a partition or framed wall, when the other side has been covered in and finished.
- (n.) Any of a series of laths nailed to the timbers to raise the sheet lathing above their surface to afford a key for plastering.
- (n.) A batten laid lengthwise between two rafters to afford a bearing for laths laid crosswise.