Countermarch Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CountermarchDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A change of measures; alteration of conduct.
- (n.) A marching back; retrocession.
- (v. i.) To march back, or to march in reversed order.
- (n.) An evolution by which a body of troops change front or reverse the direction of march while retaining the same men in the front rank; also, a movement by which the rear rank becomes the front one, either with or without changing the right to the left.
• CountermarchedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Countermarch