Crating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CratingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Crate
• CrateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A large basket or hamper of wickerwork, used for the transportation of china, crockery, and similar wares.
- (n.) A box or case whose sides are of wooden slats with interspaces, -- used especially for transporting fruit.
- (v. t.) To pack in a crate or case for transportation; as, to crate a sewing machine; to crate peaches.