Crazing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CrazingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Craze
- (n.) Fine cracks resulting from shrinkage on the surface of glazed pottery, concrete, or other material. The admired crackle in some Oriental potteries and porcelains is crazing produced in a foreseen and regulated way. In common pottery it is often the result of exposure to undue heat, and the beginning of disintegration.
• CrazeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To derange the intellect of; to render insane.
- (v. i.) To crack, as the glazing of porcelain or pottery.
- (v. i.) To be crazed, or to act or appear as one that is crazed; to rave; to become insane.
- (v. t.) To break into pieces; to crush; to grind to powder. See Crase.
- (n.) A strong habitual desire or fancy; a crotchet.
- (n.) A temporary passion or infatuation, as for same new amusement, pursuit, or fashion; as, the bric-a-brac craze; the aesthetic craze.
- (v. t.) To weaken; to impair; to render decrepit.
- (n.) Craziness; insanity.
- (n.) A crack in the glaze or enamel such as is caused by exposure of the pottery to great or irregular heat.
• Crazing-millDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A mill for grinding tin ore.