Crisscross Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CrisscrossDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To mark or cover with cross lines; as, a paper was crisscrossed with red marks.
- (n.) A mark or cross, as the signature of a person who is unable to write.
- (adv.) With opposition or hindrance; at cross purposes; contrarily; as, things go crisscross.
- (adv.) In opposite directions; in a way to cross something else; crossing one another at various angles and in various ways.
- (n.) A childs game played on paper or on a slate, consisting of lines arranged in the form of a cross.
• Crisscross-rowDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) See Christcross-row.