Crocking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CrockingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Crock
• CrockDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To soil by contact, as with soot, or with the coloring matter of badly dyed cloth.
- (v. i.) To give off crock or smut.
- (n.) The loose black particles collected from combustion, as on pots and kettles, or in a chimney; soot; smut; also, coloring matter which rubs off from cloth.
- (n.) Any piece of crockery, especially of coarse earthenware; an earthen pot or pitcher.
- (n.) A low stool.
- (v. t.) To lay up in a crock; as, to crock butter.