Cruel Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CruelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Attended with cruetly; painful; harsh.
- (a.) Causing, or fitted to cause, pain, grief, or misery.
- (n.) See Crewel.
- (a.) Disposed to give pain to others; willing or pleased to hurt, torment, or afflict; destitute of sympathetic kindness and pity; savage; inhuman; hard-hearted; merciless.
• CrueltiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Cruelty