Crus Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CrusDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That part of the hind limb between the femur, or thigh, and the ankle, or tarsus; the shank.
- (n.) Often applied, especially in the plural, to parts which are supposed to resemble a pair of legs; as, the crura of the diaphragm, a pair of muscles attached to it; crura cerebri, two bundles of nerve fibers in the base of the brain, connecting the medulla and the forebrain.
• CrustaceousDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Belonging to the Crustacea; crustacean.
- (a.) Pertaining to, or of the nature of, crust or shell; having a crustlike shell.
• CrusadoDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An old Portuguese coin, worth about seventy cents.
• CrusetDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A goldsmiths crucible or melting pot.