Crutch Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CrutchDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A knee, or piece of knee timber
- (n.) A form of pommel for a womans saddle, consisting of a forked rest to hold the leg of the rider.
- (v. t.) To support on crutches; to prop up.
- (n.) A forked stanchion or post; a crotch. See Crotch.
- (n.) A staff with a crosspiece at the head, to be placed under the arm or shoulder, to support the lame or infirm in walking.
• CrutchedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Marked with the sign of the cross; crouched.
- (a.) Supported upon crutches.