Cubing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CubingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cube
• CubDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To shut up or confine.
- (n.) A young animal, esp. the young of the bear.
- (n.) Jocosely or in contempt, a boy or girl, esp. an awkward, rude, ill-mannered boy.
- (n.) A stall for cattle.
- (v. t. & i.) To bring forth; -- said of animals, or in contempt, of persons.
- (n.) A cupboard.
• CubeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The product obtained by taking a number or quantity three times as a factor; as, 4x4=16, and 16x4=64, the cube of 4.
- (n.) A regular solid body, with six equal square sides.
- (v. t.) To raise to the third power; to obtain the cube of.