Cuffed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CuffedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Cuff
• CuffDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To fight; to scuffle; to box.
- (v. t.) To strike; esp., to smite with the palm or flat of the hand; to slap.
- (n.) A blow; esp.,, a blow with the open hand; a box; a slap.
- (v. t.) To buffet.
- (n.) Any ornamental appendage at the wrist, whether attached to the sleeve of the garment or separate; especially, in modern times, such an appendage of starched linen, or a substitute for it of paper, or the like.
- (n.) The fold at the end of a sleeve; the part of a sleeve turned back from the hand.