Curious Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CuriousDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Difficult to please or satisfy; solicitous to be correct; careful; scrupulous; nice; exact.
- (a.) Exciting attention or inquiry; awakening surprise; inviting and rewarding inquisitiveness; not simple or plain; strange; rare.
- (a.) Careful or anxious to learn; eager for knowledge; given to research or inquiry; habitually inquisitive; prying; -- sometimes with after or of.
- (a.) Exhibiting care or nicety; artfully constructed; elaborate; wrought with elegance or skill.
• CuriouslyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a curious manner.
• CuriousnessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Inquisitiveness; curiosity.
- (n.) Carefulness; painstaking.
- (n.) The state of being curious; exactness of workmanship; ingenuity of contrivance.