Curled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CurledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Curl
- (a.) Having curls; curly; sinuous; wavy; as, curled maple (maple having fibers which take a sinuous course).
• CurlDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To twist or form into ringlets; to crisp, as the hair.
- (v.) An undulating or waving line or streak in any substance, as wood, glass, etc.; flexure; sinuosity.
- (v.) A ringlet, especially of hair; anything of a spiral or winding form.
- (v. i.) To contract or bend into curls or ringlets, as hair; to grow in curls or spirals, as a vine; to be crinkled or contorted; to have a curly appearance; as, leaves lie curled on the ground.
- (n.) To twist or make onto coils, as a serpents body.
- (v.) A disease in potatoes, in which the leaves, at their first appearance, seem curled and shrunken.
- (v. i.) To play at the game called curling.
- (n.) To shape (the brim) into a curve.
- (v. i.) To move in curves, spirals, or undulations; to contract in curving outlines; to bend in a curved form; to make a curl or curls.
- (n.) To raise in waves or undulations; to ripple.
- (n.) To deck with, or as with, curls; to ornament.
• CurleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Curia
• CurlednessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) State of being curled; curliness.