Currencies Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• CurrenciesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Currency
• CurrencyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Current value; general estimation; the rate at which anything is generally valued.
- (n.) That which is in circulation, or is given and taken as having or representing value; as, the currency of a country; a specie currency; esp., government or bank notes circulating as a substitute for metallic money.
- (n.) Fluency; readiness of utterance.
- (n.) A continued or uninterrupted course or flow like that of a stream; as, the currency of time.
- (n.) The state or quality of being current; general acceptance or reception; a passing from person to person, or from hand to hand; circulation; as, a report has had a long or general currency; the currency of bank notes.